2* Putty base paste
2* Putty catalyst
1* Upper mouth tray
1* Lower mouth tray
1* Bio-cartridge 50ml*1
1* User manual
Brand: LinLin&Reyn/Private Label
Certificates: 510K,CE, GMP,FCC,ROHS,BSCI,FDA
Shipping: DHL, EMS, UPS, FedEx, TNT, By AIR, By SEA,DDP,Drop Shipping
Delivery Time: 1-3 days for small order, 7-20 days for OEM order
Service: OEM/ODM/Private Labels/Drop Shipping is Available
1. Firstly stand in front of a mirror with your impression kit.
2. Open 1 set of impression putty(base and catalyst).
3. Kneed the impression material with your fingers until it blends into one color(30secs).
4. Roll the putty into a log shape and load evenly in the tray.
5. Line up the center of your teeth with the center of the tray and press gently. Ensure the tray goes above the gum line but does not bote down.
6. Hold it in place for 3 minutes.
7. Remove the impression by wigging the tray from side to side until it comes out.
8. Now remove the syringe cap by twisting it, then replace the nozzle with a mixing head, twisting it to lock it in.
9. Carefully squeeze a small amount of the mix into the mold of each tooth you wish to order. Don't take too long as you don't want the mix to set.
10. Place the tray back in your mouth as done in Step 5. Make sure all teeth are back in the same position and apply pressure to the base with your thumbs. Hols for 3 minutes.
11. Remove the impression again as done in step 7.
12. Repeat steps 1-11 for the second tray. Finally, get a good teeth mold.
1. Suggest using disposable polyethylene plastic gloves, rather than natural rubber gloves.
2. This product contains a platinum metal catalyst, it'll slow down or even stop the curing reaction once touches sulfur, phosphorus, amine during use, sulfur, phosphorus, amines, acrylic acid and methyl acrylate, and other chemicals must be avoided.
3. Placed in a cool place, summer must be refrigerated.
4. Temperature has a significant impact on the curing time, low temperature curing slow down, high temperature curing speed. adjust the rhythm according to the environment and the temperature of the finger.
5. Strictly recommended amount of base and catalyst. Unequal amounts will be delayed or accelerated curing.
6. Avoid direct sunlight and keep it in a cool place.